Colchester Digital aims
- To develop local skills by offering speaking and volunteering opportunities.
- To develop partnerships with local businesses and academic institutions that work in the digital and creative industries.
- To research and develop new events that benefit the local community e.g. Code Club.
- To connect likeminded digital and creative professionals living or working in Colchester.
- To provide opportunities for digital and creative professionals to share their successes or explore issues and problems around their work and find solutions.
- To provide opportunities for local businesses to work together
- To deliver 12 training and networking events per year which focus on topical subjects in the digital and creative industries.
- To deliver an Annual Conference focused on bringing local digital and creative professionals and businesses together. Providing a forum for discussion, learning and new ideas.